Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coming back to gardening, cooking, and writing



So it's been a really long time since I've posted here. I can sit back make all the excuses I want but let's be honest. I wasn't quite sure I really wanted to share my blog with anyone. It started out as a personal journal that maybe a few people would be interested in, but really it was for me. I wanted a way to document my experiments growing new and unusual vegetable varieties, good ways to prepare and cook them, and hopefully inspire people to try it in there own kitchens.

My love of gardening and healthy cooking is unchanged. I have learned more this past year about organic foods, the slow food movement, and gourmet cooking all through reading and experimentation. I feel like now more than ever I am ready to share with my passions with anyone willing to read about them.

No comments: